Monday, October 29, 2012

Nicki Minaj Makeup

Inspired by; Nicki Minaj in "the boys" video
 
 
Punch line queen, no boxer though
Might pull up in a Porche, no Boxster though
Tell a hater yo, don’t you got cocks to blow
Tell ‘em kangaroo Nick I’ll box a hoe
They said I got five in a pasta bowl
But don’t go against Nicki impossible
I’m the king do what my wrist more popsicle
Man these hoes couldn’t ball with a toss-to-go n-****
The boys always spending all their $$$$ on love
You get high love a bunch of girls
And then cry on top of the world
I hope you, have the time of your life
I hope I, don't lose it tonight

 

 
lipstick by MAC;pink Friday
Victoria's secret pallet
nyx small pallet
the rest you can see  :)  
hope everyone is trying to keep safe from the storm! prayers go out to everyone who is getting effected by it!!
xoxooxox


3 comments:

  1. you look so stylish and pretty, dear =)
    very cool blog !! i love it..
    keep blogging !!
    visit mine sometimes..
    hope we can be friend as a fashion lover =D
    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youuuuuu so much :)
    yesss yess :)
    xoxooox

    ReplyDelete